What's new

just ordered a fisher f-19

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
April fools !!!



happy hunting every one


as if i would do some thing like that!!
 
Last edited:
I thought I was the only person to have purchased the F-19!? Thanks for this thread! I can't locate a single video on the F19, but China says it will surely locate Morgan dollars and gold easily? My hopes are high!!!
Peace
 
Mine arrived today. I've already located 3 Morgans. The depth shows as 3427 miles. This means they are buried closer to China, so I'm booking a flight tomorrow so I have less digging to do.
 
made-in-china-checklist-2.webp
 
what it's made in china
get out of here
 
Arrived today in China. Started digging for those 3 Morgans. Just before I reached them, a hand appeared from the US side. I think liftloop beat me to them.
 
Well he wasn't using his Whites to get em that deep so he MUST have been using some FT machine of some sort!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom