What's new

Just ordered a used DeLeon.. thoughts on this machine?

FAT SEXY

Full Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2020
Messages
102
Reaction score
188
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told myself I wasnt going to buy another Tesoro unless a Golden uMax popped up. Well, plans changed when I spotted this deal on the DeLeon. Got it for $288 total.

Have any of yall used one before? I'm sure some have on here. Thoughts?
 
Not a good detector in mineralized soils. The technology is outdated and it is sure to disappoint you in the long run. See if you can find a Tesoro collector to sell it to and get a Minelab Vanquish, or even a Makro Simplex - both will kick its butt hard.
 
Good to know.. how does it compare to the Tejon?
 
Went ahead and had the order canceled.. although I do believe I could have maybe flipped it for a small profit.

Still waiting on a Golden uMax.
 
I think i recently saw a brand new one for $509.00, so i dont think you'd make much of a profit. The problem i see with this detector is it doesn't seem to have a manual ground balance ��, and the little screen seems that it would be worthless.

No, it would not compare to a Tejon, Outlaw, or Vaquero in my opinion, but maybe a fancy Mojave.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom