What's new

just ordered tesoro vaquero

Southern_Justice

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
98
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Springfield TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
just ordered my tesoro vaquero today will be able to hunt by the end of the week. im always looking for hunting pals around the robertson co area just message me and we might be able to do some hunting.
 
i am in robertson co and try and hunt two or three times a week. Useally just me and my grandson on the weekends. I will be going out today this afternoon. where are you in robertson co.
 
I am between coopertown and cedar hill. What all do you hunt for? I have a few spots right now. I've been in the military and away from home for 3 years and im out now. I had a civil war camp in cedar hill I hunted before. Now I have to ask if I can still hunt it.
 
hay I am out there also I am out off maxey rd. I hunt alot around the cedar hill and adams area. I havent been to the old camp area but would love to get my grandson out there. We mainly hunt old homesites and parks.
 
Yeah I'm off of flewellyn rd. I've hunted the civil war blockhouse ft Redmond it's now sold to the battlefield preservation people so no more hunting there. And I have hunted camp cheatham it's for sale now. And I'd have to get permission again since its been a few years since I've been out there .
 
not far from me at all. I will be hunting some this afternoon if you would like to hook up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom