Just picked up Garrett line!!!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wanted to post here announcing I just picked up Garrett to add to my line of detectors. I will be learning them as I go so be gentle! ha ha
I come from using Minelab, Whites, Fisher and Teknetics mainly so it will be a learning curve for me on Garretts. Got a bunch of stock coming and I will be handling the full line of Garrett as well as my other brands. Feel free to contact me for pricing on anything. I will work with you on prices!! Love to make some good deals for you guys!

Glad you picked up the Garrett line Bart. I have read a lot of positive reviews about you on some other forums. Good luck :icon_thumright:

Thanks John!

I liked the videos on your web site......... Now you have Garrett you might get a good one up on the AT Pro.......

Dog,
Depends on where your going! Lol

Keppy,
Working on that now!

Videos up!

Started looking at Garrett machines on line. I am interested in more information on the Scorpion Gold Stinger or the AT Pro.

I have used a BH Landstar for 13 years and it was a great machine for my coin hunting and other relatively simple hunting. However, on the slat water beaches near the water it just sounds off and I never find anything because I must move awayfrom the water.

The detecting I will be doing from now on, as I have moved to Atlanta, Georgia, will be a combination of gold hunting, salt water hunting and coin shooting. Can you gve me some ideas if these machines will operate well in these 3 types of hunting?

I would suggest highly the at pro. It is a VERY well rounded machine and would do all you types of hunting well. Feel free to email or call me from my site. Love to help you further!

i ordered an at pro from stoopstroop ,he did not pressure me to buy any certain detector and did answer my questions, real good guy to deal with on phone. just wanted to thank him and let other people know of his great service.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back