I have not posted anything that I have found since last fall because where I hunt is underwater right now but when I come to the forum to see what others have posted all I see is things that don't belong in this forum. Only a very few people have posted any artifacts. I know there is a learning point for everyone but when do you say enough with the rocks?
S_G although I agree to the intent of your message, how do these people learn the difference between
an artifact & a leaverite unless they have someone to give them info.
IF they have no experts where they are, I would hope our members who consider themselves
knowledgeable would be kind enough to give them guidance without judgement.
or if the "rock" just happens to be something they collected & it's with their pics of artifacts,
so be it

I'm sure most of you have something non artifact related your proud of finding.
how Would you's feel if you pulled it out to show off & were told "I don't want to see your stuff,
I'm sick of your stuff !"
Or you found a rock that may be worked, but your not sure,
so you walk into a local experts office who advertises on his sign
he's there for questions, & are reamed out and
told to leave, and he never even looked at your find ?
I'm not naming names, because most of you probably don't realize how it comes off, & probably
don't mean it the way it seems to me and possibly others.
However, some people need to get over themselves
of course If your just asking,
where are all the artifacts, that those who have some should post them
Also
new Motto for AIA :
Share your Knowledge ! if you have non,
expect those who do, to share theirs*
* without an attitude