Worthy55 Full Member Joined May 8, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location North , Fla. Jul 31, 2009 Thread Owner #1 These are some fossils from my collection. They are all are from Florida. Attachments my fossils 334.webp 7 KB · Views: 229 my fossils 477.webp 16.8 KB · Views: 268 my fossils 478.webp 15.3 KB · Views: 265 my fossils 589.webp 25.1 KB · Views: 269 Picture 066.webp 50.6 KB · Views: 251
Goodyguy Gold Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 6,518 Reaction score 6,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2009 #2 Nice Collection, Keep up the good work. GG~
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Aug 1, 2009 #3 Really nice collection! I have 1 tooth in my coll. & the way I was jumping around you'da thought I found the whole bison!
Really nice collection! I have 1 tooth in my coll. & the way I was jumping around you'da thought I found the whole bison!
steve71 Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 1,475 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Aug 3, 2009 #4 sweet my last and favorite fossil i've found is a short faced bear tooth.thanks for the pics.i sell most my fossils i pick them up artifacting hunting.
sweet my last and favorite fossil i've found is a short faced bear tooth.thanks for the pics.i sell most my fossils i pick them up artifacting hunting.