tnt-k9 Bronze Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 1,259 Reaction score 1,209 Golden Thread 1 Location Dutch Caribbean 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2012 #1 If it hadn't been for this ss ring I would have been skunked. Still kind of feeling I got skunked, but a ring is a ring and this one is #85 for the year. Attachments IMG_0693.webp 10.8 KB · Views: 131 Upvote 0
If it hadn't been for this ss ring I would have been skunked. Still kind of feeling I got skunked, but a ring is a ring and this one is #85 for the year.
DANGLANGLEY Silver Member Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 3,120 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Lillian, Alabama, U.S.A. Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2012 #2 That is a nice looking ring. DANGLANGLEY