Just Three More Days!

I know the feeling, today was my last day of work until October...gold, here I come.

Just three more days and I am free to roam the beaches 24/7 for an entire month, and I can't wait! :skullflag: :cross::tchest:

Oh you lucky so-n-so! Big Gold Baby!!! :headbang:

I wish you luck.

before i retired i would only hunt on weekends. i said when i retire i will hunt everyday.
so now i have so much to do i have no time to hunt the beaches.
makes no sence at all.
good luck to you, urdaboss

wow a month straight of hunting with no interruptions. WAY TO GO

go find all the gold!!!! can't wait to see your finds.

Hope these next three days pass by quickly for you!

Have fun out there!

Lorraine

Dang lookindown, you want to trade vacations? :laughing7: Might save you from getting a bad sunburn....:thumbsup:

Im off the week of memorial day..

Dang lookindown, you want to trade vacations? :laughing7: Might save you from getting a bad sunburn....:thumbsup:
No trade, Ill use sunscreen...I work in the citrus industry, I hit it hard for 8 months and take it easy for 4.

are you gonna roam down this way? or maybe further south? you drive down to my place and ill drive the rest of the way!

Good Luck Buddy! Don't think my wife will let me go again this month, lolol. Can't wait to hear about it!

"Sneak away"......:laughing7:

lol,, Are you saying you know her?
She really might not notice,, That may work! I know I have to be back before the garden dies, she might notice it hasn't been watered.:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back