What's new

Just to say hello

Crackdaddy

Greenie
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I am kinda new to this site. And just wanted to say hello. I have spent a lot of time on another place. Then I found this one and thought I would say hello. Have been MDing for about a year. Started with a Ace 250. Now I have upgraded to the Fisher F 5. Didn't do to bad with the 250, but it was slow to pick up new targets. I am hoping that the F5 will be faster. And run a little deeper. Well good luck to all and HH.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
 
Welcome Cdaddy a lot of information here don't hesitate to ask again welcome friend.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Welcome to TNet, Crackdaddy!
Lots of great folks around here.
 
Welcome crackdaddy :hello:
 
:hello2::icon_thumright:Welcome crackdaddy:occasion14:
 
Welcome to T Net crackdaddy! GL. And. HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom