Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 8, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I wonder if there is any blind people that metal detect?
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2020 #2 The ones that have a drivers licence
ecmo Hero Member Joined Feb 28, 2016 Messages 938 Reaction score 1,355 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2020 #3 islamoradamark said: The ones that have a drivers licence Click to expand... Lmao
IMAUDIGGER Silver Member Joined Mar 16, 2016 Messages 3,410 Reaction score 5,202 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2020 #4 I'd be detecting fool. Just set me down on a trashy cabin and I'd sort the square nails from the tin...from the bottles. Take some iron to get over not seeing what I found.
I'd be detecting fool. Just set me down on a trashy cabin and I'd sort the square nails from the tin...from the bottles. Take some iron to get over not seeing what I found.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 9, 2020 #5 Truth said: I wonder if there is any blind people that metal detect? Click to expand... I can't see it ..
Truth said: I wonder if there is any blind people that metal detect? Click to expand... I can't see it ..
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 9, 2020 Thread Owner #6 creskol said: I can't see it .. Click to expand... LMFAO!!!! CLASSIC
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,973 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2020 #7 I know I'm blinded by the silver when I dig it !