What's new

Just wondering

caseyb

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? Help! im not sure what I found? I found a green heavy small rock the other day and cant figure out what IT is??. Its non magnetic. I found it next to a railroad track in a little creek bed in Minnesota. its all lime green and scrapes easily. Its Really heavy....Any ideas would be great! Thks
 
pennsylvania.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post. So, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - you indicated you find location but not sure if that is you home location. So, if you haven't already - you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
photo_camera.gif
3rd - a few photographs will really help member's ID your find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom