What's new

K J ? coin or token?

richm

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in change today, anyone know what it is? It 's silver in color, one pic looks goldish because of the flash. Both sides are the same. Thanks Rich.
 

Attachments

  • kj coin.webp
    kj coin.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 653
  • kj coin2.webp
    kj coin2.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 669
  • kj coin3.webp
    kj coin3.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 298
  • kj coin.webp
    kj coin.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 257
  • kj coin2.webp
    kj coin2.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 261
  • kj coin3.webp
    kj coin3.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 247
I really wasn't sure what the letters were, It sounds like silver when you drop it, like a silver quarter and it's a little bigger than a quarter...,Rich.
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasure said:
i think thats K and an I

Agree, K and I :icon_thumright:

Added: I don't recognize the token, but got a hunch it's a relative recent one. Cool find :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • Old-English-thumb.gif
    Old-English-thumb.gif
    11 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom