What's new

Keen Kutter Santa Fe Lock

Ant

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
3,404
Reaction score
554
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I know this is a RR lock ,but is it a fake. And if it is real, how collectable is it?

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Santa Fe RR Lock 2.webp
    Santa Fe RR Lock 2.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 567
  • Santa Fe RR Lock 3.webp
    Santa Fe RR Lock 3.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 476
I found one that was along where the old RR tracks use to run. Mine was smashed like someone had to knock it off the switch. It has a cover over the locking hole though. Mine is brass. Monty
 

Attachments

  • Santa Fe Keen Kutter switch lock , Sand Springs, OK 2005.webp
    Santa Fe Keen Kutter switch lock , Sand Springs, OK 2005.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 643
  • santa fe keen kutter switch lock.webp
    santa fe keen kutter switch lock.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 540
  • Santa Fe Keen Kutter switch lock , Sand Springs, OK 2005.webp
    Santa Fe Keen Kutter switch lock , Sand Springs, OK 2005.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 442
  • santa fe keen kutter switch lock.webp
    santa fe keen kutter switch lock.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0
Ant, that's a very kool Keen Kutter :thumbsup: (and yours too, Montyclaus :D )

Either it's the real thing or someone went to a lot of trouble to 'authenticate' it. Can they be that valuable?
Great graphics as well Ant. What program did you use to achieve that?

Mike
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
Ant, that's a very kool Keen Kutter :thumbsup: (and yours too, Montyclaus :D )

Either it's the real thing or someone went to a lot of trouble to 'authenticate' it. Can they be that valuable?
Great graphics as well Ant. What program did you use to achieve that?

Mike


Thanks for the replies you guys.


I was using my stock ML SE.
I normally run it in AM mode, Ferrous Tones, Gaines at 8 or lower, Volume at 10, Response at Fast, and Recovery at Normal.

But at times I will toggle over to the stock discriminating smartscreen using the Iron Mask tab. That allows me to keep the AM mode setings and still run the stock disc smartscreen. That was my setting with I found the lock.


Hope this helps.
 
Upvote 0
Some collectors will pay pretty good money for Keen Cutter switch locks, but mine is much in too bad a shape. Ant's is very good compared to mine. I wonder if it ever had a keyhole cover or not. Don't look like it did? Montyclaus
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom