H Holt0222 Hero Member Joined Sep 24, 2015 Messages 525 Reaction score 417 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2019 #1 Hey guys I was approached today and asked if I could help identify a “coin” for someone today. I was able to narrow it down to a Kellogg coin but couldn’t give him a value. Any idea what it’s worth without the clip.
Hey guys I was approached today and asked if I could help identify a “coin” for someone today. I was able to narrow it down to a Kellogg coin but couldn’t give him a value. Any idea what it’s worth without the clip.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,998 Reaction score 28,652 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 5, 2019 #2 It's a replica; so anything you can get for it is its value. Don...... Upvote 0
H Holt0222 Hero Member Joined Sep 24, 2015 Messages 525 Reaction score 417 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Ok thanks. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2019 #4 Ouoooch Upvote 0