signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco now selling Bobadilla's latest book

Bobadilla's latest book "Shipwrecks of the Dominican Republic and Haiti: Second Edition" is now available for sale at one of Treasurenet's sponsors, Kellyco. I just delivered a batch to them this afternoon. It is now also available on Amazon as a book or in the kindle eBook format.

Lubos will be getting a shipment himself in the next several weeks if you want a signed copy.

Attachments

• KellyCo.jpg
    KellyCo.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 846
  • bookCover.jpg
    bookCover.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 865
Re: Kellyco now selling Bobadilla's latest book

Thank you Terry!

Any question anybody would have about my book, do not hesitate to write me, it will be a pleasure for me to answer you.

Best regards to all,
Bobadilla (Lobo)

Bobadilla said:
Thank you Terry!

Any question anybody would have about my book, do not hesitate to write me, it will be a pleasure for me to answer you.

Best regards to all,
Bobadilla (Lobo)

Congratulations Bobadilla !!

Bobadilla or signumops,

is this second book alot different from the first?

Dennis

This Second Edition of this very popular book is a compendium of historic shipwrecks surrounding Hispaniola, with a summary of locations and current/previous notable salvage operations including maps, photos and drawings. This edition contains substantial new material regarding numerous wrecks throughout Hispaniola. Several hundred wrecks are listed and the index contains approximatly 1100 page citations. Bibliography included. 200 pages of content in 22 chapters. Compiled by Dr. Lubos Kordac, an able diver who resides in the Dominican Republic and consults as a marine archaeologist. Local history for each focus area provides valuable information regarding the circumstances for the listed wrecks. 28 maps and more than 50 photos.

The Second Edition adds approximately 100 new vessel/fleet disasters to the areas of Samana, Santo Domingo, Azua, Tortuga and Cap-Haitien.

New information includes the mystery of the "Opale" and the disappearing island, an expanded overview of the Bobadilla fleet, and more information regarding the "Imperial" and "Diomede".

THANKS SIGNUMOPS!!!!!

i know who bobadilla is...i have his books.....now i got to get this 2nd addition....

thanks
Dennis

I'll be ordering a copy when I get back home.

I really enjoyed the first edition and am hugely fascinated by that part of the world.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back