What's new

Kennel Club fears criminal charges if dogs bite burglars

Yup,if you ever need to make some money,just go over to england and break into houses.If you get hurt doing it you get to sue the home owner:laughing9:
 
Those crazy Brits! They're so smart they're stupid.

Waiting for Dano to tell me how wrong I am.
 
Did it say anything about Eating them? Keep him hungry . Best done with a large dog:laughing9:
 
Yup,if you ever need to make some money,just go over to england and break into houses.If you get hurt doing it you get to sue the home owner:laughing9:

Wales is not England my geographically challenged friend! :P


Don't wait for me Chad'. You're not British and as such you have no say in this that anyone cares about! Or as TH is fond of saying..."No dog in this fight!"...I think that's how that childish game is played right? lol.
 
I said wales in the first post my reading challenged friend.

Besides, from the latest information I have it IS part of Great Britain.

It's akin to your lumping all Americans together.
 
If anyone's reading challenged it's you. Read my post again very very slowly.Take particular note of the violet coloured box at the very top!

..and besides, you're not my "friend". ;)
 
LOL! Wales is part of the UNITED KINGDOM (UK), as is Great Britain... NORTHERN Ireland; NOT Republic of Ireland... THEN! There is ENGLAND... (aka BRITAIN); BTW, GREAT Britain is England AND Scotland...
 
Last edited:
Dano, your not a friend of anyone or anything....not even your hand:laughing7:
If anyone's reading challenged it's you. Read my post again very very slowly.Take particular note of the violet coloured box at the very top!

..and besides, you're not my "friend". ;)
 
Please watch the insults and name calling....I heard a rumor a moderator is cracking down on them..:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom