Kermit (Treasurefiend) is in the Hospital

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
For those of you that missed TF at the boys scout camp this weekend. Kermit is sorry he could not make it out to meet you guys, he's been in the hospital all weekend being check for stomach pains. I hope is nothing serious an I wish you a speedy recovery my friend. I am trying to get more details of what happend and the address and phone number of where he is staying. I will keep you all posted.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck,all that food from the hunt finally caught up to him :P

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Thanks Greg, you've got my # so whenever you get an update, let me know.

Kermit, how are we supposed to hit that "old site" if you're layed up in a hospital?!?! Get better, my friend.

Joe

p.s. Happy belated birthday. Wow, what a great way to spend your birthday weekend! Who needs beer and great food when you can have slop and water! :P

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Took him to Goodfella's on Friday, he got the big 10 inch beef with trimmin's. Boy I hope that didn't do it. Get better and Happy Birthday bud! 29 for the first time!

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
I had a feeling something was up last night since he didn't show at the camp, call Joe, or do any posting.
Hope you're feeling better bud.

Happy Birthday and enjoy the Jello! :icon_sunny:
Mike

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
KERMIT LIVES! Well guys, I just got off the phone with him and he is in very good spirits. He wanted to let everyone know that he's still being tested to determine what the problem is, shouldn't be serious, regardless we should all wish him a speedy recovery. I forgot to ask him which hospital he's staying at.

Joe

trash n cash

Oct 14, 2007
Algonquin IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac / Garrett pro pointer
Well at first I felt bad. I was going to meet up with him Sunday at the camp. Now reading all of the posts and that he is feeling better . ;D Well at least stay another day for the nurses. :P Take care Treasurefiend I will meet up with you soon and I don't want to see the guy making all the video's down and out. Get some pics of the nurses. Mike

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Hi guys,

Here is the info where Kermit staying if anyone wants to pay a visit or call. the docs think it might be the galbladder going bad but with TF you never know! I'm guessing indigestion :tongue3:

Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
701 W. North Ave.
Melrose Park, IL 60160
708/681-3200 ext 3522
Room#522

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
He said he didn't think it was indigestion, at least not from the sandwich he had with Tim, because he said he was feeling pains before eating, and thought it was cramping. Whatever it is...let's just hope he gets himself out of there soon!

Joe

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TF. . . you should be out hunting the camp. . . not spending you're time in the hospital
detecting for the lost surgical instruments left in the patients by the surgeons :D

Hope you're out-and-about SOON :)

watercolor

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
I talked to Kermit this afternoon and he is doing fine. the doctors are going to run some more tests on him tomorrow and he'll probably be in the hospital a couple more days. I am thinking we should send him a couple hundred wheat cents and nickels and have him sorted them by year! :tongue3:

Mayo South Elgin

Feb 5, 2007
South Elgin IL
Detector(s) used
MineLab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey TreasureFiend I hope you're doing better!

When you get out, you can give yourself a second opinion on if it's gallbladder or not.
There's a Portillo's not far from where you're at in Melrose. Just get the ribs or some cheese fries or both, or maybe a Gyros with everything and cheese fries. Or maybe some broasted chicken from Chicken Bowl. If it's a gallbladder, my guess is you'll be right back to the hospital in pain again. Since the gallbladder helps process fat, when you eat anything with a tasty fat content, it will send a faulty gallbladder into fits! My girlfriend had hers taken out years ago (and lived in Melrose Park). People do OK without them as long as they don't eat real fatty foods after having a gallbladder removed. Just ask her what happened after eating potato chips the same week she had her operation.

But hey maybe it's not gallbladder at all.
Don't tell me lowbatts served you some of that sausage pizza from the leftovers at the ball fields???

Anyways I hope to meet up with you and Lowbatts if you plan on coming back for more park action.
I hope to be done with the Hells Kitchen within about 2 weeks if all goes well.

makton

Mar 5, 2008
New Lenox, Il
Detector(s) used
Explorer II with 10x12 SEF
T'Fiend, We wish you a full and speedy recovery!!!
Maybe while you are there you can let the nurses borrow your knee pads but keep your probe away from A$$man.

Makton

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
So what's the plan? Are we hiring a "private nurse" for Kermit? Cards take up too much space....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread