Key and Keyhole Signs-Sun and Shadows

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Hello All! I need to find out all I can about these signs, How do they work together? If you find a Sun Key, is it telling you that you need to find a Sun Keyhole or will it be the opposite and be a Shadow Keyhole? Does the Key Sign always point to the Keyhole? Is the Keyhole where to slam the pick or does the Keyhole point to where to strike? If the Key sign is pointing to a fissure, does this mean to follow the fissure to the Keyhole? How do these suckers work together and what do/can each really mean?

I hope we all can learn some good stuff from this. C'mon stack, start us off!

Oh! And an upside down JAR, turns into a Keyhole! Peace Trackers! td

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TDog:
I think Old Dog and Daniellindsey are the folks to talk to about this subject. Seems like Daniel has posted some info on this subject on one of the threads. I could be wrong, but I THINK he said a keyhole was very close to the end of the trail. (apologies to Daniel if I've mis-remembered)

OP
OP
tesoro dog

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Damn stack, you got here before the ink was even dry! HA! I musta missed that post by DL,,, hope the others have info as well. Thanks Mister stack! td

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
hey t d heres a key

Attachments

• Key_Ex_3.jpg
    Key_Ex_3.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 479
OP
OP
tesoro dog

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Thanks springfield,, I will check that out.

stack! The keys to the Kingdom of Heaven were given to St. Peter by Christ Himself. So if Christ/Treasure is involved with the Key, then it is another good lead to follow. Thanks Mister! td

OP
OP
tesoro dog

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
POORFARM! So Sorry My Old Friend!!!!!!!!! It's never good to rush, Thank You for the Keys!!! Peace Amigo! td

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread