What's new

Kg and buttons

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these this morning. I know the copper is a KG, not sure which coin it is. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160601_140246.webp
    IMG_20160601_140246.webp
    338.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20160601_140323.webp
    IMG_20160601_140323.webp
    293.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20160601_140412.webp
    IMG_20160601_140412.webp
    81 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 32
Nice buttons and KG Art. I would guess KG III :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
I need to pack up the family and move to MD trapperart. Congrats on digging more keepers.
 
Agreed KG III halfpenny circa 1770's
 
Definitely a KGIII. Nice finds!
 
Agreed, KG III; and some nice buttons. Congrats!
 
Good group of finds you got there! Nice work!
 
Well done on the buttons and KG!

KG3: Bust faces right.
KG2: Bust faces left.
 
Nice! Awesome finds Congrats to you!
 
Nice that you save old pottery or china bits to add in the pics. I like finding them and I save them, but have no idea on how to date them or ID what country they were made. That shard does look very old to me.
 
Good morning T.A... always bringing back some nice finds. wtg
 
Good stuff Art, looks like you have a good spot there
 
Nice line-up. Great colors of patina.
You East coast guys don't know how good you got it
 
Congrats on the KG and the buttons Art.
 
Looks like your on a good site
 
Nice finds...you're in the right area!
 
Art, you are CONSISTENTLY digging great relics and coins this year. Enjoy seeing them. Keep it up! WTG, Q.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom