KG from Diggers made my daughters night...

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love it. And that was nice of FTP to send the gifts. They are a great company. We're one big BH family now. She can call me Bompah (like my grand daughter did).

Did you clean the garage? :laughing7:

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
The story is just plain awesome. The newest addict to the family! Congrats too you and your daughter, and KG and Bounty Hunter.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it. And that was nice of FTP to send the gifts. They are a great company. We're one big BH family now. She can call me Bompah (like my grand daughter did).

Did you clean the garage? :laughing7:

LOL We started to clean the other day but it was so cold in there I actually gave her "the look" for once!

It was so nice of them to send that gift package...really a great crew at BH and FT to do that for her. Glad to be part of the family Pops! :laughing7:

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gotten to detect with him a few times, before the Diggers show, and can tell you that being from Montana, he has that Montana freindlyness that is genuine. He also has two daughters, and I can totally see him encouraging your daughter! So, yeah, just wanted to chime in, and let you know that he is a really cool and nice guy, and glad your daughter got to hear from him!

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2016
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OH wow she has experience her "30 seconds of fame" everyone waits for. Congratulations on the new MD and on recognition from KG. GREAT SHOW.

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH wow she has experience her "30 seconds of fame" everyone waits for.

Like any 9 year old...she is eating up every bit of it. She is the princess and queen of her own little world right now.

A huge thank you to all of you who participated in this thread and made her little head swell bigger than it already is. :occasion14: I am a thankful father!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread