What's new

Kg3 , masonic cufflink, flat buttons

Tony12100

Full Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
857
Golden Thread
2
Location
Southern New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Today I ventured into the light snowfall to dig one of my favorite fields. I changed some settings and techniques and have found that many of the sites I dug a long time ago are still producing. I run the ctx3030 wide open and slow my speed way down. The coil as low as possible to the forest floor. Today I dug a kg3 is very nice condition but unreadable date. And super cool masonic cufflink with symbols , flat buttons and some sort of brass relic maybe someone knows what it is. Oval shaped with two knubs on the ends. Well thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1453063639754.webp
    1453063639754.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 1453063658794.webp
    1453063658794.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 1453063671811.webp
    1453063671811.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 1453063690466.webp
    1453063690466.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 1453063711422.webp
    1453063711422.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 1453063743878.webp
    1453063743878.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 20
Man I love that Cufflink. That old masonic stuff is amazing in my opinion
 
Anything old and masonic is a great find... and that is a well known counterfeit halfpenny.
 
Nice group of finds there. I dug a matched pair of that Masonic cufflink last year.
 
Excellent, , amazing that you got out under snowy conditions.
Congrats on your finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom