What's new

kgc in colorado?

bluetooth

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I was wondering if there are any stories or books about possible kgc caches in colorado?
 
I read the four kings page on manns site, are there any books or more sites about the four kings treasure?
Thanks for the link, Its a very interesting site.
 
bluetooth said:
I read the four kings page on manns site, are there any books or more sites about the four kings treasure?
Thanks for the link, Its a very interesting site.

The author of that post is the one to contact for thay information.
His info is right there under one of his posts.
Look around the leadville area for clues.....

Sorry I can't help you more.
Thom
 
Thanks for the help its a good place to start. I heard half moon gulch was a hangout, for J.J.
agian thanks for the help.
 
Jesse headquartered in Half moon gulch for nearly 18 months.
I have seen a couple small caches come out of there ,
rumor has there are MANY all through the gulch.
Good luck and watch out for snakes ...(no legged and the two legged as well)

Thom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom