What's new

hello treasure hunters

BryanR2022

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
I have some questions in regards to the KGC from the 1800's and how to decipher pictures that were scratched into a rock wall. There are brands and crosses and faces and all sorts of different pictures that were scratched in, and some have dates and names and different things. I know a little bit about the KGC and the things they were doing but I cannot find much information on the meanings of carved pictures and so I was hoping someone here maybe able to help out. I appreciate any help possible.

Thank you
Bryan
 
I have some questions in regards to the KGC...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to TREASURE LEGENDS > KGC for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
 
Welcome! Posting some pictures of the rocks would be helpful.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom