KGC Tunnels built after the War

PaperTrails

Greenie
Jun 9, 2010
Texas Jay said:
Fran, I must ask you where in the world are you getting your information about my hometown of Brownwood, Texas???

"Rollie, as most residents of Brownwood TX are aware, the "huge event" has lost so much interest and participation that this is said to be the last year it will be held.

Fran"

You must have gotten this notion from the same source that you get your faulty genealogies from. :laughing9: Everyone I've spoken to in this town, who should know, have said that this year's Reunion Celebration will be the most successful of all of the previous Reunions. Visitors are already filling local hotels and our country radio station's dj said just today that they've sold a huge number of tickets for Kevin Fowler's concert and, these are his words to Kevin Fowler not mine: "You are going to have a huge crowd". This dj should know because his station has been selling tickets to the concert like crazy.
Why is it that your partner Clay Riley picked this weekend to close off his Genealogy and History Annex on the square to the public? :coffee2:

http://bloodybillanderson.webs.com
I must ask you which of my genealogies you can prove are faulty? :mblah05:
A DJ might not be the most reliable person to quote about the future reunions. :hello2:
Ask Clay Riley your question concerning him, the next time you use his Genealogy and History Annex to research the KGC tunnels under Brownwood. :BangHead:
Or my faulty genealogies. :newbie: :read2:

Fran :icon_santa:

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
Alright - I stay out of things for the most part. I am happy to just read. But again - this is getting silly enough that even I think I need to respond.

Hi members. I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I am looking for a
member of our group who is qualified and would like to form a team to search
for, locate, and explore the Knights of the Golden Circle tunnel network under
downtown Brownwood. I wasted a lot of valuable time last fall and winter trying
to convince television professionals to undertake this project with no success.
One group, History Detectives, showed interest at first but, for some reason,
never would give me a definite answer

Jay, when even History Detectives checks out your story and says no, it might well be because there is no story.

Did you know, Texas Jay - that the city of Brownsville Texas has underground tunnels because of an old hot spring spa that is what made Brownsville the destination point for folks back in the late 1800's. Tourism is always tourism.

I know you will not respond since I am on your ignore list - and when you do respond it will be after you find a way to make it all part of the conspiracy. I am sure someone owned the hot springs and it was all a cover for the nefarious goings on.

Again I will say, Mr TJ, history cannot be approached with an agenda. Either you find verification or you don't. And if you find anomalies then there is reason to be suspect. You cannot pick and choose to prove your idea. The facts have to bear it out.

I think there is a reason that every geology forum you have been on that has to do with either the James or the Andersen's has shined you on Bro. They are looking for facts - you are trying to prove your idea.

You can't change facts - but you can change an idea. Might want to contemplate that.

Anyway - back to your discussions. I'll go back to reading. i am very content there.

Rollie Taylor

Jun 6, 2010
Tnwoods said:
Alright - I stay out of things for the most part. I am happy to just read. But again - this is getting silly enough that even I think I need to respond.

Hi members. I'm taking this opportunity to announce that I am looking for a
member of our group who is qualified and would like to form a team to search
for, locate, and explore the Knights of the Golden Circle tunnel network under
downtown Brownwood. I wasted a lot of valuable time last fall and winter trying
to convince television professionals to undertake this project with no success.
One group, History Detectives, showed interest at first but, for some reason,
never would give me a definite answer

Did you know, Texas Jay - that the city of Brownsville Texas has underground tunnels because of an old hot spring spa that is what made Brownsville the destination point for folks back in the late 1800's. Tourism is always tourism.

Tnwoods,

Brownsville is the very southernmost city in TX on the Rio Grande. Brownwood is in central TX. Was Brownsville a typo?

Thanks,
Rollie Taylor

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
Yes, and I apologize - I meant Brownwood, Texas in my last post about the hot spring tunnels that are under the city of Brownwood, Texas. I have typing issues...LOL

In fact you can ask Google about these tunnels. There is a lot of information to be found.

I would love for some of Texas Jay's theories to be dead on the money. Unfortunately, every one I have run down turns up short.

I actually had kin in Quantrills Raiders and the original James Gang. And I still can't find anything to back up what TJ believes in.

But hey - it is a free country and a man can believe whatever he wants to.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Brownsville, Brownwood, what's the difference? I'm sure TJ believes the KGC
had secret tunnels under them both. If he could get some volunteers to do the
actual legwork to smoke 'em out he could get credit for changing history as we
know it. Next thing he will claim is that NYC has KGC railways beneath it.
::chortling: :

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regarding Brownwood's Hot Wells, the theories proposed here are ludicrous to say the least. Since the originator of this baloney couldn't even get our town's name right, it's no surprise that he doesn't know anything about our town or the Hot Wells except what he's read online. I have been to the site of the Hot Wells many times. It has been closed for many decades but my dad showed me where it was when I was a kid and had my first detector. We hunted the area and I think I found a buffalo nickel or two and some wheat pennies. To clarify that poster's misinformation, the Hot Wells site is on the far south side of town and is about 3 miles from the downtown area where the KGC tunnel network is. Members who are interested in seeing old postcards of our town and the Hot Wells pool here can do so at:

http://www.browncountyhistory.org/souvenifolder_homepage.html

~Texas Jay
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
I am sorry sir, but once again the only theory here is yours.

Sorry I misspelled your town.

But let us get back to the facts - as they are.

If you rest your argument on the fact that I misspelled your town - than you have no facts, Sir. Again.

I read your own city council documents.... and other documents that anyone can easily find by putting the words "Brownwood + Texas + Tunnels" together.

So you TJ - are now going to discredit me because of a typo?

When all the facts are clearly on my side?

Do you work for Obama, or Biden? They both bend the truth.

My family was there man. They lived and breathed and died for the cause. I had Kin riding with Bloody Bill the day he died . They knew him before, rode with him - and he wasn't some dude in TX that lived on long afterward.

You want facts? You dispute all facts because they don't fit with you goofy ideas.

You seem to want to claim some fame for silliness. And to that I now say I say whatever dude.

No one buys into your nonsense except for your little circle of goofballs. And God bless each and every one of of you! I wish you no harm Klingons and Romulans......

And frankly I am tired of pointing out factual history to have you come up with nonexistent history to try to disprove it. It is getting old bro.

The James family is tired of it. The Anderson Family is tired of it. Why oh why don't you just finally give it a rest?

And then Sir, there is my kin. He rode with Bloody Bill. Mentioned in many a history book. He and Frank and Jessie were pals.

I am not making crap up - what is at the heart of your quest?

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
I wish you no harm Klingons and Romulans......

:laughing9: :laughing9: :notworthy:

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnwoods said:
I am sorry sir, but once again the only theory here is yours.

Sorry I misspelled your town.

But let us get back to the facts - as they are.

If you rest your argument on the fact that I misspelled your town - than you have no facts, Sir. Again.

I read your own city council documents.... and other documents that anyone can easily find by putting the words "Brownwood + Texas + Tunnels" together.

So you TJ - are now going to discredit me because of a typo?

When all the facts are clearly on my side?

Do you work for Obama, or Biden? They both bend the truth.

My family was there man. They lived and breathed and died for the cause. I had Kin riding with Bloody Bill the day he died . They knew him before, rode with him - and he wasn't some dude in TX that lived on long afterward.

You want facts? You dispute all facts because they don't fit with you goofy ideas.

You seem to want to claim some fame for silliness. And to that I now say I say whatever dude.

No one buys into your nonsense except for your little circle of goofballs. And God bless each and every one of of you! I wish you no harm Klingons and Romulans......

And frankly I am tired of pointing out factual history to have you come up with nonexistent history to try to disprove it. It is getting old bro.

The James family is tired of it. The Anderson Family is tired of it. Why oh why don't you just finally give it a rest?

And then Sir, there is my kin. He rode with Bloody Bill. Mentioned in many a history book. He and Frank and Jessie were pals.

I am not making crap up - what is at the heart of your quest?

Since you are trying to convince us that you are an expert on Bloody Bill Anderson, why don't you give us the name of your "kin" who you claim rode with him and support your ridiculous charges and statements with some real details about him instead of just blowing smoke? ???
~Texas Jay

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
I don't think TN is trying to say he is an expert, I think he is simply pointing out the discrepancies in your story that you continually choose to ignore.

Rollie Taylor

Jun 6, 2010
Tnwoods said:
My family was there man. They lived and breathed and died for the cause. I had Kin riding with Bloody Bill the day he died . They knew him before, rode with him - and he wasn't some dude in TX th

Aw shucks, Tnwoods. Now you've gone and done it. You've been challenged by the champion smoke blower of all time, so he'll know if you're blowing smoke. Why TJ's the reason the Smokescreen Gang was created. We're still trying to blow enough smoke away so that we can breathe and everyone else can see the truth. The atmosphere around the BBAM Yahoo Group is especially dangerous. He has anointed Henry C. Fuller as God Almighty of the BB Anderson history mystery (that doesn't exist), so everything Fuller wrote should have been included in the Gospel According to TJ. Ole Uncle Billy Anderson of Brown County had to be Bloody Bill 'cause Henry C. Fuller said so.

Just remember, don't confuse him with facts. His mind is already made up.

Rollie

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
His Christian name was Jackson Carrigon Bishop.

He went by Jack Bishop.

Look him up.

He, Frank, and Jessie were all pals.

He and Jessie were under Bill Anderson.

If you are a Anderson expert - you should already know who he is.

He was there when Anderson was killed.

I am not an Anderson expert. But just how many ways can I point out real history without just saying you are full of crap? Which you are, my friend.

Oddly enough - today I got an email from a member of the Brownwood Texas Anderson family - that you believe to be Bloody Bill - expressing their delight that I am standing up to your nonsense. Apparently they, as the James family, and the Anderson family of MO - are tired of your allegations, nonsense, and just plain making crap up. They are also all tired of you calling them liars for not supporting you delusional claims.

Hey - I thought I was on your ignore list....... how do you keep seeing my posts?

If I spoke Klingon we might have a fun conversation. Unfortunately I don't - so live long and prosper.............................and please come to terms with reality

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
Hey - now I am someone!!!!

I just heard I made the Texas Jay "Smokescreen Gang" list! WHOOO HOOO! ! ! ! ! !

I am somebody now! :laughing9: :headbang: :laughing7: :hello2:

Hey there Mr brave Texas Jay.

I understand you have posted peoples names and address and phone numbers and when they are out of town and their houses are ripe for the picking on you Bloody Bill sight. Tell me you are not encouraging your delusional friends to break into peoples houses. That would be illegal.

And I understand that said houses belong to people who are actual descendants of your delusional fantasy world, and you seem not to care about their personal safety. That is irresponsible.

Is what I have heard correct Texas Jay? Are you the kind of whacked out scum bag that does this kind of thing and thinks it is cool?????

Because I don't want to involve to police if not needed....though I have heard they have already visited you about this........wait - the police have already talked to you about threatening folks.....and I am supposed to take you nonsense seriously? Really?

You want to intimidate someone TJ - you come for me bro. Send your friends if you have any.

Y'all are big and bad hiding behind your laptop (or desktop as the case may be).

I'll send you my address. You want trouble? You come talk to me. I have always been straight with you. Man up or go away. Your choice. Folks are just tired of you calling them liars and apparently using the Internet to threaten them. I think that is actually a Federal Crime.....

I, as well as everyone else who's family was involved in the Civil war - is flipping tired of your insanity.

I am not mentioning half of what I know about you dude. I guess to buy my silence - you need to stop your nonsense. Deal with reality.

OR - I can start airing your dirty laundry. And it stinks bro! And the pile seems to be quite big. And I seem to actually know a lot about you. And I don't even want to.

All I ask is that you stop the slander - the threats - and the lies.

Is that too much to ask of anyone?

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnwoods. I am going to say this to you one time and one time only. I don't tolerate crap like your threats from cowards who use their keyboards a thousand miles away from me to make false accusations and allegations like yours. Why don't you just keep on topic and answer the question that both I and another member of this website has asked of you? Who is your great uncle? Can you prove your relationship with him whoever he is?
As far as the nonsense you've posted in this latest message, if you knew anything other than what you parrot from the Smokescreen Gang including Rollie Taylor who is as big a coward as you, you'd know that the deputy who came to my home realized how ridiculous Rollie's allegations against me were but I gave him a briefing anyway. When I answered my door, the deputy made it clear that he didn't want to be here on such a harassing call but had to clear it up and get about his more important business. Inferring that our group's 200 members are burglars and thieves is a crime.
I'll be here whenever you want to try to back up your threats. Since you claim to know so much about me, you should know my home address as it is no big secret.
~Texas Jay
My DNA proves that Bill and Missouria's son Storm Anderson, photo below, was my great uncle. Now, where's your proof, tnwoods?

Attachments

• StormAnderson.jpg
    StormAnderson.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 309

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Geez Jay, I thought he already gave you his relative's name. Did you just pass by that information since it was relavant to the topic but not what you wanted to hear?

Rollie Taylor

Jun 6, 2010
SWR said:
Texas Jay said:
I am going to say this to you one time and one time only.

hehehe :sign10:

SWR,

Sounds as if TJ can use DNA to confirm that he really is a Longley. He might even be able to prove that Letha Longley, who married Storm Anderson, is his great aunt. Now if he could only find a tiny shred of evidence that William C. "Uncle Billy" Anderson might be William T. "Bloody Bill" Anderson.....................

Rollie

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alec said:
Geez Jay, I thought he already gave you his relative's name. Did you just pass by that information since it was relavant to the topic but not what you wanted to hear?

Unless I and the other member missed it, no, he never gave his alleged great uncle's name. We are still waiting for him to do so. Check out the next thread on this forum and you will see that I'm not the only one who wants some straight answers from tnwoods about this. If you know that he gave it, swr, why didn't you just quote it instead of beating around the bush?
~Texas Jay
http://knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
Gee Jay - should I write it in Klingon for you?

Re: KGC Tunnels built after the War
Reply To This Topic #144 Posted Today at 12:33:10 AM

His Christian name was Jackson Carrigon Bishop.

He went by Jack Bishop.

Look him up.

He, Frank, and Jessie were all pals.

He and Jessie were under Bill Anderson.

If you are a Anderson expert - you should already know who he is.

He was there when Anderson was killed.

I am not an Anderson expert. But just how many ways can I point out real history without just saying you are full of crap? Which you are, my friend.

Oddly enough - today I got an email from a member of the Brownwood Texas Anderson family - that you believe to be Bloody Bill - expressing their delight that I am standing up to your nonsense. Apparently they, as the James family, and the Anderson family of MO - are tired of your allegations, nonsense, and just plain making crap up. They are also all tired of you calling them liars for not supporting you delusional claims.

Hey - I thought I was on your ignore list....... how do you keep seeing my posts?

If I spoke Klingon we might have a fun conversation. Unfortunately I don't - so live long and prosper.............................and please come to terms with reality

So in case you missed it his name is JACK BISHOP.

I don't need to prove jack diddly to you. I am not claiming anything extraordinarily insane.

Apparently I am in good company as far as your "Jay hates" list. The entire western civilization is apparently in on the conspiracy to deny that Uncle Bill of Brownwood was Bloody Bill.

You found me out - now I guess I have to let every other breathing person know it is OK to admit the secret.

And a clear head and understanding of the English language will show I made no threats to you. I merely invited you to do to me what you have done to others who disagree with your delusions. You can spin it any way you want.

Spamming folks with porn is also a crime, but I have heard you like to do that as well.

Tnwoods

Jan 14, 2008
My DNA proves that Bill and Missouria's son Storm Anderson, photo below, was my great uncle

I don't recall anyone ever saying at any time that Storm Anderson was not your great Uncle. By marriage, right?

I know that Storm was Uncle Billy's son.

But here is the rub - Uncle Billy was not Bloody Bill. And the mountain of conclusive evidence has been pointed out to you more times that I care to think about. I am pretty sure that if a man wanted to hide and knew the Union was after him - he would not simply change his middle name. That is absurd.

I realize you have a problem with that little fact. And every member of every family ever involved with Quantrells Raiders that you have been able to find on the Internet has had this discussion / argument with you. You are right, and everyone else is lying to protect some deep dark secret.

You can believe all the none-sense in the world that you want to. Because I really do not care.

Just sometimes Jay, you make statements that are just so insane that I can't help but comment.

I am disappointed in you reading comprehension and research skills, since you completely missed the post where I put up my relatives name. So I understand how the facts continue to slip by you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread