Fentonian

Apr 18, 2021
Ohio
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well went back to where it all started…I started my treasure hunting obsession by artifact hunting as a child with my grandpa, continued on for years and built a nice collection of finds. Found a friend who introduced me to the world of detecting and for the last five years I have done nothing but. Decided today to go back to my roots and find some Native American artifacts. Found this really nice 3/4 groove maul. Has a really nice polish throughout and thought I would share it here with everyone!

IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_1088.jpeg
IMG_1086.jpeg

Upvote 29
Very nice recovery....👍

Well went back to where it all started…I started my treasure hunting obsession by artifact hunting as a child with my grandpa, continued on for years and built a nice collection of finds. Found a friend who introduced me to the world of detecting and for the last five years I have done nothing but. Decided today to go back to my roots and find some Native American artifacts. Found this really nice 3/4 groove maul. Has a really nice polish throughout and thought I would share it here with everyone!

View attachment 2139423View attachment 2139422View attachment 2139421
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Very nice recovery, congrats.
I know I'd be putting that one up on the top self.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back