Kids and change

hellfirebluefish

Mar 10, 2006
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Today i went to the new bus stop, new park and got my first piece of jewelery, it is just a junk watch but pretty excited none the less. Anyways, I found some change and then the bus got there, and the kids surrounded me. The little kids got a kick out of it and i was soon not doing any dig at all. I let the kids have all the change they dug from the wood chips, had a blast. Heres the pics...

Attachments

• 010311-1624.jpg
    010311-1624.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 230
  • 010311-1644.jpg
    010311-1644.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 226
Upvote 0
LMAO that is nice of you to let the kids dig your targets, next time tell them the pulltabs are worth way more than the change :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

They are curious for sure :laughing7: I had a crown last year and I just had to leave. They were too much and their parents weren't doing nothing about it >:(

Like seagulls to box of french fries. I wonder how you were going to retrieve a gold ring that one of them scoffed up. :laughing9:

LOL, yeah it was my first encounter with kids swarming me. Not sure what i would have done if they found a gold ring, lol. I am gonna go back soon maybe later today, before the kids get off the bus. They just recently tore the old basketball and tennis courts out, scraped all the concrete up, just a really big dirt lot now. Any suggestions for a beginner like me. ?>

Dig it all ! I've had small silver items come up as zinc pennies on my F2. Just go slow and methodical. Pretend like your mowing your lawn and slightly overlap your swings. Should be lots of loot for you to dig ;D

Ace Villa-v

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back