painterx7
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,894
- Reaction score
- 2,579
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I finally got to go for a creek walk on our family creek and I have never been happier. This was the best day I have ever had hunting this creek !!! That flood sure opened up some nice stuff. Killer Kirk missing an ear was first ,then the multi tool and a fine uni face flake blade !!!! Then this large biface about a half inch thick ..still not sure on the next one a drill
And this very nice pestle I found yesterday at a different creek all thanks to Mother Nature !!!!
And this very nice pestle I found yesterday at a different creek all thanks to Mother Nature !!!!Attachments
-
image-2339196055.webp108.1 KB · Views: 186 -
image-1359308179.webp50.1 KB · Views: 144 -
image-4118074042.webp120.1 KB · Views: 154 -
image-4003978016.webp45.6 KB · Views: 148 -
image-1996565670.webp124.4 KB · Views: 136 -
image-2831357115.webp42.2 KB · Views: 143 -
image-4151631947.webp122.9 KB · Views: 146 -
image-3648883358.webp34.9 KB · Views: 146 -
image-277400391.webp124.7 KB · Views: 145 -
image-2582450625.webp57.7 KB · Views: 143 -
image-313474942.webp38.4 KB · Views: 139 -
image-2461216682.webp40.3 KB · Views: 147 -
image-3941188137.webp40.1 KB · Views: 145
Upvote
0










