What's new

King George,s, Silver, Blow hole Buttons and more. With video

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://youtu.be/2UURnOaf50M
Got out yesterday with Cjon, Boy did he jave a great day!! we had a lot of fun.
Even was able to shoot me first video. My wife bought me a Camera for fathers day. (look out, Vinos going live)!!
Enjoy the Video and Pics.
George.
ps. Big thanks to Bill D for the ID on the 1 reale
 

Attachments

  • 20150624_131136_resized.webp
    20150624_131136_resized.webp
    237.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 20150624_131146_resized.webp
    20150624_131146_resized.webp
    189.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 20150624_131158_resized.webp
    20150624_131158_resized.webp
    138.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 20150624_131212_resized.webp
    20150624_131212_resized.webp
    145 KB · Views: 137
  • 20150624_131223_resized.webp
    20150624_131223_resized.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20150624_131256_resized.webp
    20150624_131256_resized.webp
    253.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 20150624_131336_resized.webp
    20150624_131336_resized.webp
    134.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 20150624_131343_resized.webp
    20150624_131343_resized.webp
    148.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 20150624_131355_resized.webp
    20150624_131355_resized.webp
    146.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Great stuff,love that whistle:occasion14:The button is awesome :thumbsup: coppers are always nice to see:rocks3:
 
Last edited:
Excellent Finds... thats a sweet looking blowhole and I think I see "172_" on that first KGI. I wonder if there is any crud hiding the rest of that date.
 
Thanks for posting the video George. I had forgotten what Chris looks like lol. Pretty awesome to think we can now go with you on your hunts with your new toy. That whistle is my favorite find of yours. I've never seen one before.
 
Excellent Finds... thats a sweet looking blowhole and I think I see "172_" on that first KGI. I wonder if there is any crud hiding the rest of that date.

Thanks DD.
Pretty sure its as good as its going to get.
I did see the same thing..
Cant seem to get the last number.
 
Thanks for posting the video George. I had forgotten what Chris looks like lol. Pretty awesome to think we can now go with you on your hunts with your new toy. That whistle is my favorite find of yours. I've never seen one before.

Thanks Dave.
But you can always go on my hunts WITH me!!! Just dont dig my PISTAREENS! !!! LOL
 
Enjoyed the video. Keep 'em coming!
 
He tried to trade me.........wasn't having any of that
his editing skills hid my real excitement, this is a family friendly site afterall lol!

Oh, he told me what you really said when we were talking on the phone later. He said he was lucky to piece any footage together with all the bombs you were dropping. Lol
 
Thanks for posting the video George. I had forgotten what Chris looks like lol. Pretty awesome to think we can now go with you on your hunts with your new toy. That whistle is my favorite find of yours. I've never seen one before.

You mind was blocking out what Chris looks like. Lol.
 
Great finds George and way to go letting Chris scoop up such a sweet find on your permission using your machine. Now that is something. What exactly I won't say. The other thing I wish your wife had bought you something else cause dang Sweet finds but ugly mugs...lol
 
Great finds George and way to go letting Chris scoop up such a sweet find on your permission using your machine. Now that is something. What exactly I won't say. The other thing I wish your wife had bought you something else cause dang Sweet finds but ugly mugs...lol

Did I say my wife????
I wanted to say Your wife!!! Opps. Lol
 
Did I say my wife????
I wanted to say Your wife!!! Opps. Lol

My wife would probably give you a gift but not something she bought..
download (12).webp
 
Last edited:
Nice hunt gentlemen! Love seeing that 18th century stuff coming out.
 
Come on Vino I don't have much time to send her back up there
 
Oh no thanks..
I have enough. .lol

I will send her jewelry as a dowry. And she won't go in the pond But she can shoot water moccasins with a shot gun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom