What's new

KING ???????

  • Thread starter Thread starter MUKALUK
  • Start date Start date
M

MUKALUK

Guest
I'm not sure of this name, but I'm looking for this. It is either a mine or an area in Arizona...The first word is KING, but don't what the second word is. Also if someone knows the area that it is located in, it would be a help to me.....Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Maybe Kingman AZ.
 
Tom Massey was there on a Gold Prospector that was on tv.
 
Go to thr GPAA website and shoot Tom a e-mail, maybe he will tell you where it is. If you belong to the GPAA and its one of their claims, no problem.
 
Mukaluk,

You are probably looking for, whats called the KOFA's.

It stands for King of Arizona, which was a mine.

I live about 20 minutes from there, and don't think that you will do much mining there as it is smack dab in the middle of the KOFA wildlife refuge.

I think that you can still go in to visit the old town and the last I heard they still have a caretaker there.

Also don't try to detect or prospect across the road [Hwy. 95] because that is on the military res. and its big.
Runs almost from Quartzsite to Yuma and from Hwy. 95 to the Colorado River.

A few of the guys here tried that and hit a slight bump in the road. If you know what I mean.

And yes there is a lot of gold on the range as well as in the KOFA's. If they would open it up I would first in line, leading the pack. ;D ;D ;)

Colorado Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom