Maybe it was a great idea if you could truly figure out what it was intended to do. Some of the trade shows I go to, I see some wonderful ideas, but they just never really catch on for some reason, like how it's perceived by people, meaning do I really need that to make my life easier because there's already a way to do whatever it is. In my case when I see those ads on TV for those Echo's and Alexa's devices and the person's telling it Hey! Alexa, where can I order a pizza, I think why in the heck do I need spend money on some goofy device to tell me that? I've known for a long time where I can get a pizza and I think I'll just keep doing it the way I've been doing it without some gizmo to simply do it another way.