Stanl (MI)
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2009
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Mich.
- Detector(s) used
- Whites: V3i, DFX, & XLT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My wife picked this item up at an antique shop, the sellers said that they did not know what it is.
She happened to be reading this forum over my shoulder and saw the "what is it area", so here it is.
I'm guessing it's a kitchen tool of some sort.
If anyone can ID it, or make a good guess, please help.
The magnet test says that the metal is steel, no marks shown.
She happened to be reading this forum over my shoulder and saw the "what is it area", so here it is.
I'm guessing it's a kitchen tool of some sort.
If anyone can ID it, or make a good guess, please help.
The magnet test says that the metal is steel, no marks shown.
. But seriously I would like to know what it is. My second thought was a tool to pick ravioli out of boiling water
.
, I am now going to go to bed with my legs crossed and all cooking impliments hidden 








