What's new

KKK token

jimb

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this several years ago and missplaced it. I promised luckyes girl that If I come accross it I will post it, as she found one last July. This one is different then the ones on the site that she posted, in that the KKK's are cut out and the top hole is smaller. It is made of brass. The back side is blank.
 

Attachments

  • KKK TOKEN.webp
    KKK TOKEN.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,349
According to Birdsell's Ku Klux Klan Tokens, this piece has not been authenticated as an official KKK issue. It suddenly appeared in quantity around 1975, along with a variety of other pieces of similar cut-out style: swastika, peace symbol, etc. The suspension hole punched at the top is as made; however, there is also a version with a clasp pin soldered onto the back.

It is currently available for $4. Scroll to near the bottom of the page at:

http://www.kkklan.com/novelties5.htm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom