What's new

Klingerstown Carnival Grounds This Morning.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,865
Reaction score
76,321
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No matter how I tried No Silver Today.

My Finds.

22 Memorial Cents

!!_22_M.webp

14 Dimes

!!_D_14.webp

6 Quarters

!!_Q_6.webp

3 Wheats

1927 - 1955 - 1956

the '56 is Very Bent.

!!!!!!.webp

What I believe is from an Umbrella.

Says :

STROMBERG
BRAND
SINCE 1942


ASI # 89955

And An Aluminum Heart. No Engraving.

!!!!!.webp

Found a V-DUB

HOTWHEEL
MATTEL INC. 1983
MALAYSIA

!!!!__.webp
!!!!_.webp
!!!!___002.webp

and a Diamond Ring.

Came out Looking Real, and Feeling Heavy
But as you can see
isn't. the Gold is Rubbing off
and There is no Markings Either.

!!.webp
!!!_002.webp
!!!__005.webp
 
Upvote 0
Love the way you arranged the coins, the bug is cute! Too bad about the ring but I haven't found a piece of jewelry in almost two months now so I would love to find one just like it. :)
 
Still a nice haul of coins for the morning, makes you wonder sometimes like, where's at least a silver Rosie!

Don
 
What a great day! The ring is a pretty one, would have stopped my heart for a second or two.
 
Nice finds ! The ring is still nice...to bad on the gold flaking....But where are all the tools and pins.....everytime I hunt a carnival ground I find all their lost cotter pins ...... :)
 
Nice hunt Jeff, like the presentation of coins! Too bad on the goldish ring. HH, Mike
 
Dang heartstopper rings, it's a pretty one anyways. Nice lot of finds Jeff, congrats! I enjoy your artistic arangments on your photos!!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Thanks Everyone,

gypsy, I can't remember Ever Getting Cotter pins there.

I have fond other Typs of Ride Parts though.

Like Fuses & This Today

!!!_!!!.webp


I tried to get a better Scan of the Stones.
One Oval & 2 small ones

!!_!!_.webp

It's a Size 7 Ring
 
:D Jeff, its not every day you can go out and find a used car, a goldish ring and a nice asortment of coins and still come up empty handed on the silver! All in a day's fun! ;D HH Jeff

Desertfox
 
Nice display, Jeff. ;) Very creative!

Your finds look a LOT better than mine! I didn't get to go today. :-\

Nana :)
 
looks like a great day to me ! big congrats ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom