What's new

Knights of Columbus??

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was this attached to a ribbon and worn around the neck at a Knights of Columbus or similar club meeting??
 

Attachments

  • 5345.webp
    5345.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 121
I believe it is a Maltese Cross
 
Upvote 0
The back of the cross is flat, smooth, and there are no holes or eyelets where an attachment can be made.
Because it is heavy, I'm thinking it may have been used as a paperweight. I still haven't found an organization, (on line), that I can connect this item to.
 
Upvote 0
I'm wondering why the knight(?) is missing his head!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom