Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I was referring to Nobody's statement Rebel. "So much of this stuff contains levels of duality on how a symbol can be interpreted."

From what I have studied duality is an understatement...as in some of the symbolism has many meanings to choose from depending on how and where it is represented.

L.C.:occasion14:

L.C.,

Which would you consider to be the most common
meaning(s) of the moon symbol, like the one I posted?

Thanks in advance, Crosse :cross:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C.,

Which would you consider to be the most common
meaning(s) of the moon symbol, like the one I posted?

Thanks in advance, Crosse :cross:

if it is a full moon like the one you have posted, it is what you seek....Minerva= Wisdom to decode the cipher that has been left for you. It is usually represented by the Full Moon or the Owl or both, or the number 13 (M is the 13th letter of the alphabet)or the letter B which is a 13 pushed together. Minerva symbolizes wisdom and courage. Athena is portrayed as a shrewd companion of heroes and is the patron goddess of heroic endeavor. Much like the Angel Tobias (represented by a Spanish cross that is tied to a number used for heading or distance)who is at your side on you endeavor to protect you on your way back. Hope that helps you.

L.C.

Minerva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Athena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
if it is a full moon like the one you have posted, it is what you seek....Minerva= Wisdom to decode the cipher that has been left for you. It is usually represented by the Full Moon or the Owl or both, or the number 13 (M is the 13th letter of the alphabet)or the letter B which is a 13 pushed together. Minerva symbolizes wisdom and courage. Athena is portrayed as a shrewd companion of heroes and is the patron goddess of heroic endeavor. Much like the Angel Tobias (represented by a Spanish cross that is tied to a number used for heading or distance)who is at your side on you endeavor to protect you on your way back. Hope that helps you.

L.C.

Minerva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Athena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks L.C.,

Didn't know that I posted a full moon.
Can you explain, what you are seeing?

I had just viewed the partially lit up shape (positive),
to be as portraying a partial moon, maybe half, or better.
What am I missing, or overlooking? Thanks, Crosse :cross:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks L.C.,

Didn't know that I posted a full moon.
Can you explain, what you are seeing?

I had just viewed the partially lit up shape (positive),
to be as portraying a partial moon, maybe half, or better.
What am I missing, or overlooking? Thanks, Crosse :cross:

I am looking at a picture so I can only speculate...... "Go up a hill or mountain to the point where the moon sets or rises on the horizon and there look for a cross (Tobias? may have a number with it for distance or heading) to find what you seek...:dontknow:

L.C.
cross's pic.JPG

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am looking at a picture so I can only speculate...... "Go up a hill or mountain to the point where the moon sets or rises on the horizon and there look for a cross (Tobias? may have a number with it for distance or heading) to find what you seek...:dontknow:

L.C.
View attachment 1043544

Thank You Kindly, L.C. :

That's very interesting, and the most help
anyone has given, for a pic I posted so far...

Things I either didn't see, or didn't know.
Though, I can't tell you, how close you are,
in a few points. I appreciate the confirmations... :cross:

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Howdy folks ...the rising sun image that this post started about ...does this drawing happen to mean anything to anyone ?
Context - On a tombstone in an area with a direct connection to both Bedford Forrest and Jessie James- The grave had an attempt at a grave robbery in the 1950s that resulted in a gunfight ..any theories would be helpful. Untitled.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Howdy folks ...the rising sun image that this post started about ...does this drawing happen to mean anything to anyone ?
Context - On a tombstone in an area with a direct connection to both Bedford Forrest and Jessie James- The grave had an attempt at a grave robbery in the 1950s that resulted in a gunfight ..any theories would be helpful. View attachment 1046366

Rising Sun in the EAST; Hmmm...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought I would throw this one out to those that may have some insight on it's meaning to them. Hopefully it could open your eyes to what to look for in the future.

Thanks for your input, L.C. Baker

View attachment 1001815 View attachment 1001823

The rising sun on top of an O.A.K. monument with a 33rd degree masonic emblem in the center. Three secret societies, ONE very special man. :thumbsup:

L.C.

hill.jpg hill2.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Context - On a tombstone in an area with a direct connection to both Bedford Forrest and Jessie James- The grave had an attempt at a grave robbery in the 1950s that resulted in a gunfight ..any theories would be helpful. View attachment 1046366
More like a SETTING SUN... casting NO shadows.

barnhse

Oct 7, 2014
NE Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, on the drawing of the rising (or setting) sun...is that exactly what was drawn?
If so, are there symbols in the lines that mean something?

Or, was that drawing just done in Microsoft Paint (or some drawing app) by the poster in this thread?

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The MOON is a CIRCLE; the SUN would have RAYS "shooting out"...
Very good Rebel. Remember, the moon does not shine. It reflects light from the sun (SON).
(... Sun of righteousness ... Malachi 4:2 )

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Alchemically, the sun is sol and is esoterically symbolic of the mind or intellect. Gold is considered the material of the sun in outwardly symbolic practices of alchemy.

Some Elements Considered to be Sun Symbols

Bronze
Gold
Diamond
Ruby
Topaz
The planetary sign of the sun (a circle with a dot in the center) is also an alchemical symbol of origin signifying completion of the Great Work.

As far as the K.G.C. symbol of the rising sun has the same meaning as it has for the Freemasons, which is a past master or the man that sat in the East at a castle. However it is displayed differently for the Freemasons.

Alchemical Symbols in Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite.

This is how the K.G.C. symbolized the rising sun on paper and on one trail, it can be displayed in many ways but it almost always has rays as Rebel stated. This is just my opinion based on what I have learned about the organizations to date. L.C.:thumbsup:

220px-Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle_History_of_Seccession_book,_1862.jpg rising sun1.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AAAWWWWW Reb, you know I likes you, but me words are true. Have another:coffee2: then maybe 2 :coffee2::coffee2: to go.
HA! It DOES bring up the question... did KGC use the BIBLE verses as "clues" to buried depositories...? If so... HOW...? I think HBB alluded to this in REBEL GOLD/SHADOW OF THE SENTINEL...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Further R & I indicate BIBLE TREES of the Knights of the Golden Circle; utilizing the CATHOLIC BIBLE with "extra" Books... dunno.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MORE R & I for ME! Putting LOTS of Coffee "to go" (to my Man's Cave for Research in the basement); wife is NOT amused... "DANG! SPRING is ALREADY HERE! Come OUT, you old BEAR!" Well, I ALSO practice as a YOGI... HA!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread