Mar 15, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did some lake hunting today hoping to beat the heat. Turned out to be a pretty good hunt. I got a .925 elephant ring and some change at the first beach. At the second beach I got the silver rope chain, heads/tails token, more change and then a nice heavy .925 Knights Templar signet ring. Even though the signet ring is a fantasy piece I have to assume that the person who lost it had similar interests as us.
Could even be another treasure hunter but surely a fellow detectorist would know better than to wear rings in the lake. :tongue3:

36558794845_97bdd7d60d_o.jpg 36390445532_ac4ee91ba7_o.jpg 35724060654_93ff019fe5_o.jpg

Upvote 19
Congrats on awesome finds. Hey that big signet ring could be called an elephant's ring lol. That thing is huge! Out of curiosity what did it weigh? HH

That Knights ring is a honker!!! Congrats on so much silver! :occasion14:

Very nice treasure there! Makes me want to hit the water soon again myself. Congrats! :icon_pirat:

Congrats on awesome finds. Hey that big signet ring could be called an elephant's ring lol. That thing is huge! Out of curiosity what did it weigh? HH

It's a big one for sure...It fits my thumb..lol. Weighs in at a little over half an ounce. Shows 15.7 grams on my digital scale.

totally awesome! way cool silver rings. the Templar ring is super awesome!:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back