DownEast_Detecting Sr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2020 Messages 428 Reaction score 1,114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 #1 From the same 3 property home sites as the locket, floral fashion buttons.
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 #2 Rosette Upvote 0
DownEast_Detecting Sr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2020 Messages 428 Reaction score 1,114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 Thread Owner #3 villagenut said: Rosette Click to expand... Ok thanks........ what’s a rosette? Lol I guess I can google that. Is there any way to tell age with these? Upvote 0
villagenut said: Rosette Click to expand... Ok thanks........ what’s a rosette? Lol I guess I can google that. Is there any way to tell age with these?
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 #4 decorative adornments on horse bridles.... horse tack Upvote 0