What's new

Ky Finds

BushBooger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some help identifying these pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially with 1, 3 and 4. Thanks everyone, I joined the forum yesterday and spent all evening and way into the night reading hundreds of posts. Awesome site! I have been told that 1 may be a rare find. The top facing edge is worked and very sharp all the way to the tip. 3 is flat on the back and has an angled sharp tip. 4 may be some sort of knife? and has a beautiful orange glow when held to the light.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    168.1 KB · Views: 617
Upvote 0
Welcome to the site Boogyman. What state you posting from? I'm sure someone will chime in with some feedback for you...
 
Im from southeastern Kentucky.
 
Welcome to the forum. The pics are a little fuzzy, which makes it hard to view the artifact edges. Try using natural light. And the macro setting on the camera. Also try using a red or white background. I take all my pics on a paper towel with a desk light directed right on them. The first looks like a flake tool/scraper. The third a broken point turned hafted scraper. And the fourth a possible knife. Nice finds overall. Thanks for posting/joining!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom