What's new

L.B.??

theeteetotaler

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
L.B. That's what 4 of the 5 rolls i picked up at a bank today said. Maybe its someone's initials, written in a shaky hand. I open the first roll, all franklins. As were the other three rolls, save for a lone '64. Totals for the day.

80 franklins (sorry no 55's)
8 64's
2 walkers (41 & 42)
1993s clad
1986 statue o' liberty
33 40%

when is this lucky streak going to end?? oh yeah...L.B.= liberty bell
 

Attachments

  • DSC00003.webp
    DSC00003.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC00005.webp
    DSC00005.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
Wicked haul TTT, LB might have meant loaded baby too ;D .. damn your hands must have been shaking too opening those dream rolls , I know mine would have been 8)...hammer down and ride that wave as long as it lasts .. you might want to check with that same bank to see if any more show up or some dimes etc.... I punched one bank 3 times in a few weeks , I only scored some 40% but they were out of someone collection and they kept bringing them in fwiw...



Anyways kudos on your incredible score , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom