Labor Day Poll !

Are you laboring on labor day or relaxing ??

• Working on the job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Working at home (ie lawn mowing ,gardening,painting)

• Other please explain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cutting up a pine tree that a storm took out quite awhile ago. had to wait till two broken ribs healed. Couldn't wait any longer - today was the day! *L*

Attachments

• d1091.jpg
    d1091.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 349
T

TreasureTales

Finally convinced a couple of friends to go to the old cowboy dump about 2 hours drive from my house. We got there early and scratched around in the dirt and ash and found a few intact bottles...nothing terribly exciting. So today wasn't really a relaxing day, nor was it a work day. So I'm not sure how to categorize the holiday. I'll say this, though, a bad day at the dump is better than a good day at the office!!! Well, I'm retired so I guess that previous sentence is a little misleading. Anyhow, I can't wait for another chance to dig in a dump and see all the interesting stuff that people threw away.

Hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend. For those who had to work, firefighters, highway patrol, restaurant workers, etc. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO.

S

stefen

Finished the handrails between thunder storms (2 in one day)...unloaded and stacked about a cord of mixed eucalyptus, oak and orange wood and began winterizing cabin...read some, napped, and.....

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RELAX Then M D then RELAX....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions