What's new

Lack of common sense

MentalUnrest

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
744
Reaction score
113
Golden Thread
0
Went in to my bank and ordered 2 boxes of halves. Teller informs me they will now have to start charging a fee on boxes ordered because of one guy who gets 2 boxes of halves every week and promptly dumps them there the next day. She then gives me the run down on the cost involved in sending them off to Nebraska and having them rerolled.......

The thing is, this bank has nearly 20 branches within the area - all within a 25 minute drive. Not a big deal as I can just order from others, but come on.....I think a little common sense should come into play here.
 
Upvote 0
unfortunately, common sense isn't that common.......
 
It is too bad that just one or two people can ruin it for everyone.
 
Did you assure them that you would never return your boxes there? I'd understand if that guy lost his box buying privilege, but if you have been a good customer, there is no reason that they would suddenly deny you that privilege. Personally I would talk to the manager about it if that happened to me, but banks are much more valuable here being in such a small town.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom