What's new

lady luck is a dirty b#$#

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
it has been a couple months sense I went to my favorate 1/2 bank they are normally good for a 40% or proof sometimes a 90% sadly they rarely have any....

Today I stopped in and they had 480 I thought wow then I thought must have been someones dump but sense they are such a good pool to swim in I would move them to another bank (to clear up my supply) I went through all the 480 every roll like the one before skunk down to the last roll. I almost did not want to open it.. glad I did WOW

7 64's
6 40%

and a 2003 P


lady luck was there but hiding very well..
 
Upvote 0
Thats what it's all about! But, might as well release the 40%'ers back into the wild.
......and let 'em grow a bit! AMC
 
Nice...yeah throw the 40's back they are not worth anything. :wink:

-Golden Silver
 
love when you hit silver on the last roll
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom