ModernMiner Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 14,115 Reaction score 4,540 Golden Thread 4 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Lake Lure , NC area - CW & Gold!!! I saw this ad in a realty magazine today. Man, would I love to detect this place. -MM- Attachments MVC-001S.webp 41.8 KB · Views: 687
Lake Lure , NC area - CW & Gold!!! I saw this ad in a realty magazine today. Man, would I love to detect this place. -MM-
DJ_Quinn Bronze Member Joined Apr 25, 2005 Messages 1,253 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeastern Ireland Nov 16, 2008 #2 Re: Lake Lure , NC area - CW & Gold!!! Wow, let's go detect it modern.
Carolina Points Sr. Member Joined Feb 27, 2008 Messages 295 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location State Line S.C/N.C Detector(s) used Whites Prizm 2 Feb 1, 2009 #3 Re: Lake Lure , NC area - CW & Gold!!! Lake Lure is only bout 25 min from me that would be really cool to detect. Clint
Re: Lake Lure , NC area - CW & Gold!!! Lake Lure is only bout 25 min from me that would be really cool to detect. Clint