What's new

LAKE MICHIGAN HUNT (RING FISHING)!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,547
Reaction score
586
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my newly modded SurfMaster II out to the lakefront for a spin last night :-)

She was D E E E E E P in the sand in the surf right at the shoreline in the cut where the waves wash up!!!

With wetsuit on, detector and scoop in hand and after a few hrs in the water finding nothing but spending change and a schoolgirl/junk ring (not shown) - I got a soft whisper of a signal and I knew it was deep so I dug/scooped down 3xs about 14 inches and out popped the nice 14k chunk of GOLD (as shown below)!

Weighs in at 8.6 grams for a total of $213.34 in todays price for scrap

I will see if I can find the owner but if not = finders/keepers!

HH all and keep it swinging :headbang:












 
Yep you found him, It's mine! :thumbsup: JK nice find!!!!
 
Congrats on a sweet Gold ring score!! Worth $ome buck$ too!!! WTG. I'd love to do some water - especially when it is getting into the hotter temps.
 
AWESOME!!! Sweet Find
 
Nice ring! Congrats and keep 'em coming!
 
Wow, nice save on that big gold! :hello2:

HH
 
Nice heavy one, congratulations!

Steve
 
Awesome score on that nice hunk of GOLD :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom