What's new

✅ SOLVED Lake Shore Honey

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this bottle that has lake shore honey at the top on both sides and on the bottom it has
"package patent applied for" on the bottom. It has honey comb embosed on both sides.
The bottle seems to be three piece with the two sides seamed across from the bottom to the top on an angle from one corner to the opposite corner and the bottom is one piece.

I couldn't find anything on the internet.

I would like to know the manufacture of the bottle , date , and who might have bottled the honey forsale ?

roger
 
The bottle is 5 1/4 H
3 1/2 w
1 7/8 0n the side
the top is 1 3/4
 
Upvote 0
Thanks austin. It sure is on google and I only tried my serch bar and didn't find it. I'll mark it solved.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom