Lake Wales, Florida

B

bigbug

just up the road in haines city, 11 years active duty...now i work for my wife...and srchslvr

863-557-3662

neo2868

Jun 25, 2006
Lakeland, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesero Tiger Shark
Hi Tanker,
I am from Lake Wales as well though I am currently living in Bartow...I have a few interseting books I have bought from flea markets about our area (especially the kissimee river area) go to the flea market on hwy 60 and there is a guy there that sells old books...sometimes he has some like the ones I bought and sometimes he doesn't. I am new to treasure hunting and I am trying to learn as much as I can about it...not so much for the treasure itself (although that is a nice incentive) but more for the adventure and the satisfaction of knowing I might find something that has been lost for years and I was the one that found it. I don't know of any groups in our area but if I hear of any I will post it in here and would appreciate the same from anyone who might know of any.
Neo

GuyinWH

Apr 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Eagle Lake, right by Winter Haven. Have an Infinium LS with 3 coils and a Pioneer 505 with two coils coming this way in next few days. I'm new to this and haven't found anything worthwhile yet but ready and willing to go anywhere, specially nearby. Lemme know if you need a hunting partner.

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
bigbug said:
just up the road in haines city, 11 years active duty...now i work for my wife...and srchslvr

863-557-3662

me with a new name and phone number....863-242-3167 call anytime and if i can make it....great...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread