Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for suggestions on areas for gold leases. Water required,lol. Might retire and invest in a lease. I am good at leases. Maybe gold not so much but have experience in all aspects of heavy equipment large and small. If you can suggest states and areas I appreciate it with out a lot of Gov intervention.
Just an idea I have been thinking about. I do not think Tn or Ga will hold what I seek.
Have been panning an area in Tn where gold is not supposed to be and have found a little.
Just curious to hear some of yall's opinions.
I am slow to answer at moment due to timber contracts but will as soon as I can. No Cell service in them thar hills!
Thanks guys. I enjoy your post and knowledge.

Upvote 4

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking for suggestions on areas for gold leases. Water required,lol. Might retire and invest in a lease. I am good at leases. Maybe gold not so much but have experience in all aspects of heavy equipment large and small. If you can suggest states and areas I appreciate it with out a lot of Gov intervention.
Just an idea I have been thinking about. I do not think Tn or Ga will hold what I seek.
Have been panning an area in Tn where gold is not supposed to be and have found a little.
Just curious to hear some of yall's opinions.
I am slow to answer at moment due to timber contracts but will as soon as I can. No Cell service in them thar hills!
Thanks guys. I enjoy your post and knowledge.
You may not find much about leases here on line. With that being said you could have some conversations with some who have been involved with leases on both sides of the land lease.

You likely know more then most people here however are looking for fine tuning type of information. I'm just trying to get some conversation flowing for you with this post.

The government intervention is directly related to the levels of "Public" concerns / surface issues. People who have a more "Private" contract / consulting / transactions tend to have less government intervention. BLM even makes some references to this in there general over all publications.

There are some out here who have a fair amount of experience in this area.
Thanks for posting the topic.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Assembler. I was looking for best suggestions on State maybe. I do not think I would do business with any BLM snd would seek out private holdings to lease if not raped and pillaged. Not looking for someones honey hole to snake just a state with good regulations..

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you Assembler. I was looking for best suggestions on State maybe. I do not think I would do business with any BLM snd would seek out private holdings to lease if not raped and pillaged. Not looking for someones honey hole to snake just a state with good regulations..
I like the approach maybe look on line with some different States.
Would the land holdings be on just State lands that the private holdings where generated from?

There are some holdings from around 'Statehood' out there that could fill the investment you may be looking for. Territorial day wording is generally easier to look through and a "Private holding" could be founded upon those words. Be sure to check out the "Land Patent" before proceeding.

I did have a PM conversation with someone that appeared to have a holding that was pasted to the offspring however never got to see enough of the papers and things dried up.

The snake issues is likely to "Arise" from the contracts all ready in 'Place" of the holder and should be checked out to reduce a snake.

"The State of Oregon" online still makes references to the "Land Office records" and the numbers issued to different people. This also could be a good resource as far as double checking someone "Claims". The "Land office records" have to be some where to check out.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look on Facebook marketplace, I have seen some claims for sale on there but I'm in California and the state handcuffs you with all the regulations and hoops to jump through but maybe you can find some close around the area you are in by giving a how many miles around you are looking say like within a 500 mile range or even larger.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man I got a 2014 honda 420 and a 2007 silverado for sale right now on market place. I hate Face book but like Market place.
I will check it out.
The gold belt here is well pretty worn out. I do know of a guy in ala that did pretty good crushing ore.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I didn't mind the cold, Montana, Idaho & Eastern Oregon have good summer possibilities. Then for good winter work, Arizona has lots of good areas along with warmer weather that can be worked all winter.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To expand some about the 'raped and pillaged' factor. "Adhesion contracts" comes to mind here:
Adhesion contracts are enforceable—when they are done correctly. Due to the unequal bargaining power associated with a form contract, the agreement must meet certain criteria to remain enforceable. Courts will scrutinize adhesion contracts closely.

Example of a type of adhesion is:
You talk to the apartment owner, but the owner tells you that the agreement cannot be changed, and you can take the apartment or leave it. You decide to sign the agreement because you want the apartment badly, and you agree not to have any pets.

Adhesion contracts are prevalent because they are practical and efficient, help facilitate trade, and streamline business and commercial transactions.

The topic of non-binding contracts are typically used when two parties want to put down preliminary discussions on paper to make sure they're on the same page, but don't want to explicitly agree to anything yet. A 'letter of intent' is a good example of a non-binding contract.

Not everyone is concerned about adhesion until some issues "Arise" down the road to 'have a snake effect on things'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread