❎ SOLD Land Ranger Pro & Pin Pointer Package Deal

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought this BH LRP October 2015. I love how light the detector is, all of it's features, the fact that you can ground grab or manually GB, and that is came with the 9" x 11" DD coil. I have only used VLF detectors in my short time detecting and want to add an FBS detector to my arsenal. My loss is your gain, I am selling the LRP and BH pin pointer as a package deal for $250 using pay pal gift or add 3% if you use regular Paypal. I will ship for free using FedEx ground to the lower 48 states only.

I will even throw in a 1/4" to 1/8" headphone jack adapter and a new battery for each device.

Since I have two VLF detectors, one has to go in order to make room for my future FBS detector. I am keeping my F75 LTD SE w/3 coils.

The BH LRP detector still has over 4 years left on it's warranty and you will get the original receipt in case you ever need to use the warranty.

I only used the LRP 5 times (less than 20 hours total). The pin pointer is used, but works fine. I paid $42 for the pin pointer in July 2014. I no longer have the receipt for it.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I have the original boxes for the LRP and pin pointer and their owners manuals. These will ship with the deal.

20160120_182215.jpg 20160120_182412.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread