R Ripcon Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2016 Messages 725 Reaction score 1,246 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2017 #1 I found this large point in a tractor cut in Hinds county, MS. I'm so thankful that it wasn't broken. Upvote 0
I found this large point in a tractor cut in Hinds county, MS. I'm so thankful that it wasn't broken.
T tonykidd Full Member Joined Dec 4, 2016 Messages 204 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Location North Florida Primary Interest: Other Apr 24, 2017 #2 Nice point!
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Apr 24, 2017 #3 Great find! May be late archaic or early woodland. Certainly a winner. Congrats.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2017 #4 Looks like a nice point .... Any pics of it cleaned up ?
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2017 #5 A nice insitu pic and would love to see what it looks like cleaned up...awesome find!