Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,935
- Reaction score
- 9,274
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I've been dying to post anything because of my crazy lobster work schedule right now. I'm up to 96 hours this week and still have two days to end the week yet. I very tiredly did a quick lunch break hunt and in the last couple of minutes dug a 1901 large cent and 1913 silver five cent piece. I'll take anything right now. Hope the winter stats mild so I can get out before the snow. Sorry the pictures suck but took them in a hurry. The coins are actually in great shape. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]








Upvote
22


. Nice looking finds. Hope they carry you over while you're busy. The snow will be flying before we want!






